Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fabric Mail Call

What an exciting day!  A fabric order arrived in the mail today from Fort Worth Fabric Studio!  Jodie was great.  We had a little snafo with USPS (my fault), but Jodie was responsive and very accommodating.  Overall, it was a good experience.  

Fabric goodies can be characterized by two specific themes:  Quiltcon and the ghastlies.

First let's talk about Quiltcon.  Check out the link above if you haven't heard about it yet.  Jodie has pulled together a fat quarter bundle in quiltcon colors.  I know it's too much fabric for three blocks, but I loved the assortment and I have plenty of other projects in mind for the leftovers. 




 











As for the ghastlies...I have been lusting over this collection since I first saw it.  My husband and I host an adult themed Halloween party from time to time and I think this is going to make an adorable set of ghastlie wall hangings.  However, I must confess the ghastlies are so great, I don't really want to cut into them yet.  Here's a glimpse at a few of my choices.



Can't wait to get started with these lovelies!   Until next time.  - Happy Quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Ah but you want to make sure you've got enough fabric for your blocks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the orange Ghastlies from last year's crop on the back of my Halloween Wall Hanging, and love loved it. Good luck with cutting into them--take a deep breath and go!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete